High-Quality Print Publications
In addition to more than 900 publications that can be viewed and downloaded for free, UGA Extension offers several high-quality publications for purchase.
- Calibration of Dry Broadcat Fertilizer Applicators (C 798)
- Lawns in Georgia: Establishment (B 1533-2)
- Lawns in Georgia: Selection and Species (B 1533-1)
- Turfgrass Fertility Series: Turfgrass Fertility: Soil Texture, Organic Matter, Aeration, and pH (C 1058-1)
- Radon Mitigation Dos and Don'ts (C 1065)
- Maintaining Good Egg Quality: A Guide for Small Producers (C 1230)
- Native Plants for Georgia Part I: Trees, Shrubs and Woody Vines (B 987)
- Home Garden Series: Vegetable Garden Calendar (C 943)
- Your Household Water Quality: Odors in Your Water (C 1016)
- Conversion Tables, Formulas and Suggested Guidelines for Horticultural Use (B 931)
- Understanding Laboratory Wastewater Tests: I. ORGANICS (BOD, COD, TOC, O&G) (C 992)
- Commercial Tomato Production Handbook (B 1312)
What are UGA Extension Publications?
A numbered UGA Extension publication has been peer reviewed, has enough substance to stand on its own, and is written to be used and understood by the public. All numbered publications have been written by university faculty to provide information on topics including the environment, agriculture, health, families and the home landscape.